The diesel trash pump combines self-priming and non-clogging sewage. It can be used as a general clean water self-priming pump without the need to press the bottom valve, without the need to introduce irrigation water, and it can suck dirt and sediment containing large particles of solid blocks and long fibers. Waste impurities, waste treatment and all engineering sewage completely reduce the labor intensity of workers, and it is easy to use, move, install, rarely maintain, and has stable performance. With the mobility of the diesel engine, there is no need to quote wires, and the flexibility of the pump is improved.
Due to the long-term use of diesel trash pumps, problems are inevitable. This does not mean that there is a problem with the quality of the products produced by the manufacturer, because there will be some minor problems no matter what is used for a long time. Although it will not affect the work for a while, if it is not handled in time, small faults will occur. It becomes a big problem, so it is very important to learn some simple maintenance methods yourself!
1. No water
1. No storage or insufficient storage in the pump body: sufficient;
2. Suction pipeline leakage: eliminate pipeline leakage;
3. The voltage is too low: adjust the voltage;
4. The suction stroke is too high or the suction pipeline is too long: reduce the suction stroke or shorten the pipeline;
5. Excessive mechanical seal leakage: repair or replacement;
Second, the self-priming pump has insufficient water
1. Improper use, impeller flow channel or suction line is blocked: remove the blockage;
2. Serious impeller wear: replace the impeller;
3. Insufficient rate and the speed is too low: adjust to the rated speed;
III. Excessive noise and vibration
1. Unstable feet: reinforcement;
2. Serious bearing wear: replace the bearing;
3. Different axes of pump and motor main shaft: adjust the coaxiality;
Fourth, the bearing temperature is too high
1. The grease is deteriorated or dry: replace the grease;
2. Bearing damage: replacement;
V. Leakage of self-priming sewage pump
1. Loose connection bolts: tight;
2. Seal wear: Replace.